Natural Flea, Tick and Heartworm Alternatives for Dogs
Here are important steps you can take for you pet!
- First of all feed your dog raw food (meats, veggies and berries mixed together). Raw food is the most important and has the biggest impact.
- Feed them black walnut powder for prevention. Adjust dosage for dog size. Example: for 50 lb dog, give 1/2 tsp one time a week. Click Here for an example of where to purchase black walnut powder.
Other things you can try:
- Flea Free (find it online)
- Garlic Pills
- Pet Guard Wafers
- Essential oils such as Terra Shield from doTerra.
- Mix water, some witch hazel and 10-15 drops each of 3 essential oils; tea tree, peppermint and lavender and spray on dog generously. Can even put the essential oils in the water when you give the dog a bath.
For your information: I currently do not have any pets such as a dog. I collected the above from a close group of natural practitioners that have dogs for your benefit!
Dr. Jay Davidson D.C.
*Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and is not meant to diagnose or treat any disease whatsoever, a process exclusive to licensed medical doctors.